Saturday, March 8, 2014

Oreo Pudding Cookies

I'm BACK!!! It's been a long time.... WAY too long... I cannot believe that I haven't posted in almost a year. I've been busy and really need to just make time in my schedule to post regularly and take pictures... that is one thing I need to get on top of. I've made some amazing meals and goodies, and don't have pictures to show for them. 



I made these Oreo Pudding Cookies a while back, and have made them a few times. They are a favourite around here. Check out the recipe and go make them! You



Oreo Pudding Cookies
1 cup butter
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 egg 
1 egg yolk
2 cups flour
1.5 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 pkg Oreo pudding (or Vanilla if you can't find it)
1 cup chopped Oreos

Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
In a large bowl or mixer bowl Cream butter and sugars until smooth. 
Beat in eggs. Add Vanilla and stir to combine.
In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and pudding mix. 
Add to butter and sugar and mix until combined. 
Fold in chopped Oreos.
Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a cookie sheet. 

Bake 10-12 minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment